Freddy’s cocoa loco chicken wings made with Freddy’s Famous Fry Seasoning!
Scroll down for a step by step guide on how to make these delectable wings! Be sure to pick up some Freddy’s Famous Fry Seasoning at your local Freddy’s. Not near a Freddy’s? No problem! You can order some at our online store!
Freddy’s Cocoa Loco Chicken Wings
- Chicken wings
- 2 tbsp Freddy’s Seasoning
- 2 tbsp cumin
- 3 tsp unsweetened cocoa
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
Takes 60 min,
- Fry dry wings until they float.
- Lay wings on paper towel-lined cookie sheet and freeze at least 3 hours.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients to create the dry rub.
- Remove wings from freezer and fry until they float.
- Place fried wings in heat-proof bowl, cover, and shake to completely coat wings.
- Serve with Freddy’s Fry Sauce.